Thursday, December 23, 2010

Confessions

Dear Internet,
Some things you don’t know about me.
1. I once scored 147 on the MENSA test which I took live on my TV show . It was scored by two MENSA officials in 1992 on Jann Scott Tonight on Channel 36.
2. I grew up country with a little bit rock n roll. Love country western, country, western, bluegrass and hill billy music.
3. I raced stock cars all over the south west on dirt for 7 years so I am a car guy. I can build em from the ground up. I reviewed new cars on TV and print since 1968.
4. I can read 6000 words per minute and at one time read 20 books a week and interviewed the authors on live radio.
5. I drove over the road trucks for four years to all the lower 48 states. Am a CB talker, recorded hours of stories and jokes.
6. I have appeared on CNN, MTV, CBS evening news, NBC nightly news as a guest. I worked for MTV and NBC.
7. I was a wild child and ran around with country boys and girls in my teens. “You can take the boy out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the boy”.
8. I owned motor cycles as a teen ager. They included a new 1963 Ducati Diana RT, a new twin carb 1964 750 Norton and a classic 1937 Harley Davidson 1200 police bike re pleat with siren and lights.
9. I worked for the state department and CIA illegally in England as an American Journalist spy for a foreign paper International times. I was directly involved with interdicting letter bombs being sent to US senators in the early 1970′s. I also had immunity from arrest and prosecution.
10. I have been robbed at gunpoint, kidnapped, and shot at by terrorists.
11. I am a Christian and go to church on Sunday and yep Jesus is who he says he is. I’m a believer.

Merry Christmas everyone
Jann Scott
Boulder Colorado

No comments: