Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sarah Palin is Retarded

Dear Internet,
I don't know where to begin. Okay. Over the weekend Sarah Palin appeared as the key note speaker at the extreme right winged Tea Party convention. I find her...these people not only incredibly stupid but "Nazi party" Dangerous. In the 1990's the "militia" movement produced crazed gunmen such as Randy Weaver from Utah, David Koresh and his right winged christian gun slinging cult from Waco Texas, and Timothy McVeigh( oklahoma bombing) and the Michigan militia. The nuts come out every time we have a liberal Democrat president. The same group killed Jack Kennedy when I was in high school.
To counter, Ted Turner used all his power this week to broadcast movies about the overthrow of our Government by right winged nuts; 7 days in May, Sophie's Choice, Julia and Stalag 17. It is apparent Ted Turner is taking a stand against the Sarah Palins of the world. As Americans we now not only have to worry about terrorist attacks by radical Islamics from outside our country but radical Christians within our country. Again.

I watched Michelle Obama on Larry king Live talk about childhood obesity. She sees it as the number one health problem facing us. She's got my vote. I am trying to consistently write down my food as a plan..........and my challenge is to do it everyday...so that it becomes a new positive habit......instead of the one I have now......unconsciousness.
from Americas most famous small city
Jann Scott
Boulder Colorado

351 days left

No comments: