Saturday, February 6, 2010

Was I out of line yesterday ??

Dear Internet,
Something new to my blog at the top are links to my twitter account, my videos on you tube and my Jann Scott live TV show site. There is an RSS feed which will automatically send you this blog. You can also get it by follow on the right hand side.

Yesterdays blog set off a bit of a stir with readers. Some of you thought I pretty much laid out that I got pissed off by incompetence in business and would not give up. I do have a bit of a reputation with sticktoitiveness, being relentless, not quitting, making things work and knowing how to have longevity and make a profit.
A few of you told me you didn't like the business side of me and found it a bit ruthless. To tell you the truth , you are all probably right.
Downtown boulder did call me back. I did speak to someone there and will speak again on Monday to the director. The word is..... that there was some confusion and we will work something out. I dunno.
Sometimes I just get pissed off rather than being cool calm and collected. Fortunately, I acted politely to everybody on the phone....I did really. I sort of let it all hang out here.......but only you saw it....I didn't send out a press release on yesterdays post. You .....I mean who is you.?..... as far as i know..........friends.....who share the same issues as me..... self importance, grandiosity, obsession etc. Crap. Should I re-write yesterdays blog and tone it down a bit?? Was I out of line? Okay. I did a bit of name calling. Mrrmmmmahhh.

from Americas most famous small city
Jann Scott
Boulder Colorado

354 days left in project

No comments: