Monday, March 29, 2010

Sarah Palin and the Tea Party

Dear Internet,
What has happened to civility? I am having a real hard time with Sarah Palin and her Tea party. These people are a little nuts. Who doesn't want affordable Health Care for all Americans? They don't. Who doesn't think minimum wage, Social Security, unemployment compensation, conservation projects, the FDIC, and Medicare are not good. The Tea Party and Palin hate all of it. So I ask my self , Who T F are these people?? They remind me of the autocratic Chinese. Very scary bomb throwing TimMcvey relatives. I sure hope the Secret Service, FBI and US Marshal Service have these people under surveillance. There's a bomb about to go off and when it does , the next one will be by these crazies. Forget about worrying about Osama for right now. Watch out for the mad Christian right and all of their unAmerican ideals. Seriously.

from Americas most famous small city
Jann Scott
Boulder Colorado
314 days left

No comments: