Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Was Rachel carson right?? Is the sky falling?? My Life in Boulder

Dear Internet,
What's happening to us? I wonder if Rachel Carson was right? Is it happening now? Are we having "eco eruptions"? Were the multiple earth quakes Sunday all over South America part of it.? Was the Haiti quake a sign. Were all of the giant hurricanes in the past decade the beginning? How about the enormous number of large tornado's? Does it mean anything with the that my flowers start blooming in December.??
Throw in a little nuclear terrorism, is the world about to change again to something akin of the horrors of the 1930's and 40's .? Will the economy finally collapse once and for all.? Will the shift in our loss of civil rights destroy Boulder?
Or am i just over reacting? Should I just mind my business side of the business and let journalism flow into the fog?

from Americas most famous small city
Jann Scott
Boulder Colorado
333 days to go

No comments: